Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Problem with raya

I get the sensation feeling before ramadhan..but once the time comes, raya appear to be so-so..i dunno what cut it to be this way..maybe i noe the reason, but it is something too personal to blog post it here.

I been having toothache every since beginning of ramadhan and i hate it. I cant even sing through the hari raya day since im having sore throat n flu. There's plenty of song that i can ryhme together inside the my car radio with my raya mood but everything just doesnt feel right when i have to be on tuneless mode. I can feel it aching everything i ran, the tooth hurts more and more. I think the cause may something to do with biskut raya. Shitty as hell, biskut yg dibeli has not been peasantry since the sweetness only causes me harm.

:) I love raya food, but i hate raya program they offering on TV. Especially malay movies, sucks big time~

Well, anyway..diz is my raya photo taken on the 1st of syawal with my eldest son, Daniel Danish 2 years old..

Happy raya everyone..2nd photo is the a day before raya..gmbr xbermake up..time nie tgh kemas2 rmh utk raya esok!!! :)



I feel so grateful for this year raya. It doesn't matter about on how much u spent or how grand is your raya but all matter is about how you value love and ppl u loved during this blessing time. Ok la enug chit chat kosong, i wanna crash the mall and i ought to visit my parents plak.. bye2

2 comments:

Miss Mirror a.k.a Sam said...

Ha tu.. lawo dia dgn baju merah!

U kena tootache ke? I itu ari pun ada sakit2 gigi, last2 I buat root canal.. alhamdulillah selesai masalah I.

Emily Comel said...

tqqqq