Followers

Monday, August 22, 2011

Too tired

I juz got home from work. I am too tired to explained what had happened thru the day. But I am trying my best to update my blog as i already taken an oath to sworn to update at least 2 times a day.

Today my father in law bought us tons of satay kajang and sup daging for berbuka.

Hrrmm? what else, i spent the rest of today updating my report and tomorrow im chasing to submit annual report of client's under my partner of advisory to be follow up with his colleague

 

2 comments:

Pocket said...

first time ere,
update 2 times a day is quite an obligation sis, for me that is a non achievable task.. cause i'd run out of idea heheh..

anyway, since u're striving for such target, then by all mean.. work for it sis:D

Satay Kajang? Pocket makan sate willy ari tu, rekod setakat ni 22 cucuk!! hoyeah!!

Emily Comel said...

salah info..lumpy la