My new handbag.. GUESS SEE THRU TOTE...
Dia ade 3 kaler, pink.hitam n putih and i can honestly say pink plg lawa, but i hate pink completely.so thats why i beli kaler itam cam bwh nie..
Suka dia jenis transparent and ade studded diamond kat bag dia yg nmpk extra elegant.
Check out the vid
Dia ade 3 kaler, pink.hitam n putih and i can honestly say pink plg lawa, but i hate pink completely.so thats why i beli kaler itam cam bwh nie..
Suka dia jenis transparent and ade studded diamond kat bag dia yg nmpk extra elegant.
Check out the vid
Much to my dismay, I have come to realize and acknowledge that fun times will be few and numbered come this Monday henceforth.
Often I find myself dwelling over minute and other not-so minute worries,
constantly nagging at the back of my head-
But sometimes,
when the company is right; the food, glorious; and the ambience, breathtaking-
I'd get temporarily distracted from these troubles.
Maybe this entry wouldn't reflect how joyous I felt, but perhaps, it will be a start to depict my appreciation to those who made my summer of 2011 more than a pleasant one.


No comments:
Post a Comment