Followers

Friday, September 16, 2011

Few verse of SIMS social




This is my sims sims social and welcome to my home!

This game had been driving me mad and intense for this game for 24/7. I am addictive to it since back in school year 1994, form three. I just love to sit and play all day long, even PMR not as priority as this game .

I am thinking I am killing myself and my future for this silly game?

Yeah those days are over!

I would prefer the actual game in PC compared to facebook online.

Alahai,  xmgapala..asalkn ade dari takde, cd2 game lame2 dlu sume at my parents house.

i think dah collect dust kut...or maybe dah x exist kut..kah kah kah..probably my mom threw it away once i moved out from the house.

See for yourselves, my house is ancient/kuno tapi aku still sayang.

the best part about this game is to be the interior/external decorator and u dont have to be pros!

But if to compared with the FB sims the interior is alot more lesser and too limited becoz we dont get real money very easily we had to earn money from time...

If u wanted the coins occasionally the sims will provide 20 free coins, so really up to u to choose what sort of items to filled to your miserable house...

Ok enug that, im beggining to wondered off la,i dah babble nonsense gila..nk smbg main game..bye2