Followers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Humor time : My son pakai kasut awek!

This is from my earlier post, new shoes for office. Click here to view. I bought it two days back excursively for office wear. 

Im attracted to itl becoz it looks kinda cute and all the sudden i came across with this cute little fancy shoe thingy with ribbon. I am not really into this girly stuff however i took em and paid for it. it is Like huh ? i cakap ape nie kan? haha..i dont even understand what it means. 

Okla, saya xsuka girly stuff, but I am willing to make a change since I am a mother of two wonderful children... (ceh2..anak pun nk puji jgk eh) spe lg nk puji klu bkn mom dia..is he adorable or what?


Just in case those who does not know me & my family well. That's my son! He has a strong desire in women's clothing, makeup (probably imitating his mother) ...hopefully it is just a temporary and everything will turned out well bila dia besar..

I havent tried those yet, tapi dia dah testing dah dlu..hehe..
comel jgk rite?
oh no..im not encouraging..sounds awfully wrong!
No No No..xcomel!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe

No comments: