Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

My New Job To Be

Tonight, I would not be able rest in sleep becoz i have gazillion of studies to do for my new job to be.There are tons of reading n research need to done before tomorrow's heads up. Early tomorrow morning i need to rush to the office and in the meanwhile my huby probably has to take half day leave for me since I cant be at two places at once.But im not going to start the job asap, i need the time to slowly release the bond between the children n me.

It will be less fun and more work, but I think I need to keep up with the changes la, if im not working i couldnt afford to buy the things that i wanted (such as games n stuff ) yeah..

One for sure I am going to miss Daniel & Adam as any mother would for their children.

No comments: